Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAG

Here We go.

8 things I'm obsessed with right now!
*Decorating for Christmas
*My fireplace
*Re-Decorating my bedroom
*Christmas Movies
*Dressing Arie
*Shopping online
*Buying house decor

8 words or phrases I use often:
*No, No-Arie
*Hot-Arie
*Love you babe-Levi
*Go to Sleep-Arie
*Duck-Arie
*Daddy-Arie
*You want mom huh-Arie
*You need your nose wiped -Arie

8 Shows I love to watch right now:
*Prison Break!!!!!
*Desprate housewifes
*Samantha Who?
*CSI
*Worst Week
*Dancing with the Stars
*Law and Order
*Prison Break!!!!!

8 things I did yesterday:
*Worked
*Went to Dinner w/Tyler and Josie
*Watched The Hulk
*Checked my Checking account
*Went to Maverik
*Showered
*Talked on the Phone
*Slept

8 Favorite places to eat:
*Johnny Corinos
*Quiznos
*Texas Roadhouse
*Wingers
*Melinas
*Olive Garden
*Fridays
*Subway

8 things I'm looking forward to:
*Christmas
*New years
*Aries First Birthday
*Arie opening presents
*Arie walking and talking
*Arie in her own bed!!
*Levi to come home
*Thanksgiving

8 that are on my wish list:
*New Coat
*New Laundry room
*Clothes
*New TV
*Camera
*Dish
*New Car seat for Arie
*New I-pod nano

1 comment:

tod_emily said...

Fun! What do you think of Prison break lately? I can't believe that Belick died! Anyway fun to read!